About SharkBite® Push-To-Connect
SharkBite Push-To-Connect PEX Fittings
Push-To-Connect fittings for PEX Pipe
The SharkBite Push-To-Connect quick-connect plumbing system is the easiest and most dependable way to join copper and PEX pipe with no soldering, clamps, unions or glue. When you insert the pipe, the stainless steel teeth on our quick connect fittings bite down and grip tight while the specially formulated O-ring compresses to create a perfect seal.
With the easy to use disconnect tool, disassembly is just as fast so fittings and valves can be easily changed and reused. These quick connect fittings can even be rotated after assembly for easier installation in tight spaces.
Push-To-Connect plumbing means simplicity, but we’ve also made it dependable. Our quick connect couplings use solid forged brass bodies to deliver the strength and performance that’s made SharkBite the name in push to connect plumbing fittings.
Get SharkBite and get a grip on your next plumbing project.
- Instant Push-To-Connect connection for increased ease-of-use.
- No soldering, clamps, unions or glue required.
- Working Pressure 1600 kPa at 20°C or 800 kPa at 95°C
- Connects PEX pipe and copper pipe with conversion fittings
- Integral tube liner for PEX installations, so no loose components, ensures secure, reliable connection.
- Design certified and agency listed.
- Compact, robust DZR brass body. Foundation of a strong, corrosion resistant, durable fitting.
- Design certified to AS/NZS2537 and AS/NZS 4020 product standards for use in potable water distribution.
- Approved to be used underground and behind walls without access panels
- Designed for hydronic heating as well as potable water distribution