Whether you need to repair a broken pipe or plumb an entire house, SharkBite fittings are Australia’s best Push-To-Connect solution for leak-free results.
The SharkBite® connection system makes any plumbing project fast and easy. Our proven system includes Copper Push-To-Connect fittings, PEX Push-To-Connect fittings, and PEX Pipe.
Our foundation of strong, corrosive resistant materials combined with our automated facilities that ensure every SharkBite fitting exceeds standards are just a couple of the reasons you’ll choose SharkBite fittings. If you ask long-time customers Why SharkBite?, they’ll tell you they value:
- Saves time, money and labour
- Versatile range both PEX and Copper pipe
- Range of conversion Fittings and compatible with other pipe systems
- No soldering, clamps, unions or glue required
- For use on hot and cold water systems
- Approved for behind walls and in ground
- Demountable—can be disconnected and reconnected
- Locally manufactured in Australia since 1949
- 25 year warranty
QUICK & EASY
SharkBite is quick and easy to install, making it the most time efficient plumbing system available. Utilizing state of the art Push-To-Connect design DR brass fittings, the SharkBite system is easily assembled by hand, and requires no soldering, clamps, unions or glue. SharkBite saves time, money and labour, and gives the installer the confidence and freedom to move on to the next project.
VERSATILE & REUSABLE
- Can be disconnected and reconnected with SharkBite disconnect clip or tongs
- Fittings can be rotated, allowing for easier installation in confined spaces— particularly useful where repairs and maintenance are required
SHARKBITE FITTINGS VS. SOLDERING
When compared to soldering, it’s easy to see why SharkBite fittings are preferred by so many. With soldering, pipes need to be cut, deburred, polished inside and out, and fluxed before the installer can place the fitting on the pipe. With SharkBite, preparing pipes is simplified thanks to our deburrer and depth gauge tool, which accurately measures the insertion depth for our fittings and deburrs pipes with an easy rotation of the tool. Once you have cut, measured and deburred your pipe, push the fitting into place and you’re done. There is no need for heat, torches, special gloves or solder.
SharkBite push-to-connect fittings are not only faster to install than soldered connections, but there is also no cool down time, which allows you to test and ensure leak free connections faster than the other guy. In the event of a leak, our reusable fittings allow you to quickly remove and re-install your connection without wasting materials.